Personal data we process
We process your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide these data to us yourself. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
– First and last name
– Address details
– Telephone number
– E-mail address
– Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data on website visitors younger than 16 years of age. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in their children’s online activities, in order to avoid collecting data on children without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal data about a minor without such consent, please contact us and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
– Calling or emailing you if necessary to carry out our services
– Informing you about changes to our services and products
We do not make decisions about matters that could (significantly) affect individuals on the basis of automated processing. These are decisions made by computer programmes or systems, without a human being (e.g. an employee) being involved.
How long we keep personal data
We do not keep your personal data longer than strictly necessary to realise the purposes for which your data are collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
– First and last name : up to 5 years if no longer legally necessary or required for performance of the agreement;
– Address data : maximum 5 years if no longer legally necessary or required for performance of the agreement;
– Telephone number : up to 5 years if no longer legally necessary or required for performance of the agreement;
– E-mail address : up to 5 years if no longer legally necessary or needed for performance of the agreement;
– Other personal data that you actively provide e.g. by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone : up to 5 years if no longer legally necessary or needed for execution of the agreement;
– Bank account number : up to 5 years if no longer legally necessary or needed for execution of the agreement;
Sharing personal data with third parties
We do not sell your data to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary for the performance of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We conclude a processor agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. We remain responsible for this processing.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
Viewing, correcting or deleting data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your possible consent to data processing or object to the processing of your personal data by us and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organisation named by you. You can send us a request to inspect, correct, delete, transfer your personal data or a request to withdraw your consent or object to the processing of your personal data. To ensure that the request for inspection is made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. In this copy, black out your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip of numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN). This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks. We would also like to point out that you have the option of submitting a complaint to the national supervisory authority, the Personal Data Authority. You can do so via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we secure personal data
We take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to counter abuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised modification. If you feel that your data is nevertheless not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact us.